The University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship in UK 2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students who want to pursue their postgraduate studies in the UK. International students can pursue master’s or DPhil programs at Oxford University for the academic year 2024, the scholarship also support both full-time and part-time students. The Clarendon scholarship at the University of Oxford is fully funded, there is no application fee; the application process is free of charge. Another good thing about studying in the United Kingdom is that the British government also provides a 2-year work permit. This is an excellent chance to get into the world’s top and most renowned university every brilliant student dreams to study at.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution: University of Oxford
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen course.
- Deadline: December or January, 2024 (annual) (Course Admission deadlines)
Benefits of the University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship:
- Full tuition fee for the master’s and PhD programs.
- Clarendon will provide a grant for living expenses for a certain period.
- The annual grant will be sufficient to cover the living expense of the student alone.
- Opportunity to study in the UK for free.
- Grow professionally and broaden your network.
Eligibility Criteria for Clarendon Scholarship
- There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
- There isn’t any field or subject restriction for this scholarship.
- International students who are studying master’s and want to pursue another part-time master’s or DPhil at Oxford University are also eligible
- Clarendon supports scholars from across the University, with no preference for any particular subject area.
You May Also Like:
- Doha Institute Scholarships in Qatar 2024 |Fully Funded
- Radboud University Scholarship 2024 | Study in Netherland
- Wellington Doctoral Scholarship in New Zealand 2024
- University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in USA – 2024
Requirements for the University of Oxford Clarendon Application:
The following documents are required for the University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship in UK 2024:
- Personal Statement.
- Proof of Awards or Certificates.
- Research Proposal (if applicable).
- Academic Transcripts or degrees.
- Other documents may be required according to the course you’re applying for.
How to Apply for the University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2024
- The admission application will be automatically considered for the Clarendon scholarship if the applicants apply before the deadline.
- Start your Clarendon scholarship application by clicking on the Apply Now button below.
- Select your field of study by filling the form, and follow their instructions to complete your applications.
- Applicants must apply for graduate courses (master’s or PhD) at Oxford University between December to January
- If you meet the eligibility, the college will select the you automatically.
- The application deadline is according to the course for which the applicants are applying.
- The application deadline is usually in December or January. It may vary from course to course.
For more information about the University of Oxford Clarendon scholarship for international students, visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE